Saturday, March 15, 2008

Here’s My New Blogging Schedule

Blogging takes time. More than I realized, but it sure is fun. I’ve decided to establish a loose schedule of what topics I plan to cover on certain days of the week. Here’s my list, tell me what you think:

Monday Morning Quarterback
I will review things on Monday. It could be a book, a restaurant, an idea, a website, a store, a vacation, or even a blog! If you have something you would like me to review, send me an email or leave a comment at the bottom of this post. My reviews will be fair and honest, though I tend to be a little more encouraging where possible. I think you get more mileage from a positive tone than a negative one. If I don’t have something on my master list, I may review YOU!

Tuesday - Personal Finance
I’ll cover such topics as insurance (car, life, health, home, renter’s, long term care), banking, spending, money hacks, and generating passive income sources.

Wednesday - Personal development
These topics will include attitude, crowbars, networking, interviewing, things I’ve learned (or DIDN’T learn), other posts in series form, and any other ideas that crop up in personal development.

Thursday - Other items
Thursdays will be reserved for parenting, relationships, shopping, online education, business ideas, marketing, and that ever elusive work/life balance.

Fridays - Back to personal finance
I’ll cover a different set of personal financial issues such as frugality, investing, credit, debt, and retirement.

Saturdays - Link Love and Roundups
You know I just love sending out the link love.

Sundays - Off
I gotta take a break here and there!

This isn’t a rigid schedule and is subject to change at any notice, possibly two or three times in a 5 minute period, so look out! You never know what I may find to post about! Hey, I can even post about how to eat pretzels!

If you liked this post, would you consider buying me a cup of coffee?


ShareThis