Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Free Stuff at CVS

I am so glad that I looked at the CVS paper today.  CVS is having some specials on things you can get for free. 

For today only you can get Hershey’s Pot of Gold, plastic Easter eggs, and jelly beans for free.  Limit 2 each.  When I say free, I mean that you buy them and then CVS gives you back the same amount you spent in CVS bucks to spend on something else.

Here are some other things that are free right now:

  • Maybelline lipgloss (limit 1) - $8.99
  • Oral B Pro Health toothbrushes (limit 2) - $4.99
  • Listerine Smart Rinse for Kids (limit 2) - $2.99
  • Colgate Total Advance 4 oz (limit 5) - $2.99

If you get the Listerine, make sure you look for the rebate on the display.  That means you can get it for free and get another $2.99 back from the manufacturer.  You can also combine manufacturer’s coupons with these and save even more money.

I ended up with 2 Hershey’s Pot of Gold chocolates, 2 packages of Easter eggs, 2 bags of jelly beans, 2 Oral B toothbrushes, 1 Listerine, 1 lipgloss, and 3 Colgate toothpastes.  I spent $13.94 before tax and I returned home with another $13.94 in Extra Care Bucks for later.  CVS also emailed me a coupon for $4 off my next $20 purchase.  In the next week or so, I’m going to purchase $20 in stuff, use my $4 coupon, and my $13.94 in CVS bucks, and only pay approximately $4 for the stuff.  I also have a coupon for $2 off a CVS brand purchase, so I could combine that one too.  Pretty cool, huh?

I love saving money!  Please tell us if you’ve found any deals lately!

Tags: CVS, extra care bucks, free, sale