Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I think I’m addicted to blogging

Current Mood: Playful

I had two dreams last night, both involving bloggers.

The first was that I was a cheerleader and Miss Ann Thrope was our coach. I had fallen asleep and completely missed our competition time. She was extremely pissed and read me the riot act, Miss Ann style! If I’m remembering correctly, Sodapop and Mr. Fab were on the team too.

The second dream was that I was working in a hair salon, filling in for my hairdresser. A girl came in whose hair I had cut before, but it was a mess and I had to fix it. And guess who my boss was?! Yep, Miss Ann again!

In each dream I referred to her as Miss Ann! I remember her having brown hair and thick eye-liner, which is probably so NOT what she looks like!

Anyway, I can’t help but wonder if I should take a blogging break…..na! It’s not like I had a nightmare or something!