Friday, May 2, 2008

If you could ask a World Class Triathlete One Question....

Okay...i'm finally doing this:What is your number one concern with Triathlon training? What would you ask a top Kona finisher if you had the chance to have a one-on-one with him/her?I'm trying to compile a list of top questions from beginner Triathletes like us, so I put together a one question survey. I'm interested in doing a series of interviews with World Class Triathletes/Ironman/Ultraman Finishers and sharing them in the coming months.But since I don't have a blog yet, all I have is a simple but 100% ad free(at least) submit form:

http://www.askdatabase.com/campaigns/?af=39984

Tip: No need to include any personal information whatsoever. The name and e-mail form are NOT necessary.

I'm really excited about your input, guys!I can't wait to get these questions answered by some top triathletes.

P.S. If you do choose to submit your e-mail, i'll keep you updated as I get them. And if there's enough interest, i'll keep everybody updated on the forum anyway.