Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hi There - New Member Here

Hi - Karrel from Tampa here. Just found ScrapGirls and have been busy using their "stuff" creating layouts for a Shutterfly book that I am doing about my Saturday at Canaveral National Seashore with my 6 year old granddaughter Kaitlyn to get her 11th Jr. Ranger Badge. I recently completed one about my 4 year old granddaughter Hope's time at BibbidiBobbidi Salon at the Castle in Disney World - it was both our birthdays. After we had dinner with Cinderella & Prince Charming! I love Shutterfly books, esp. as you can add your digital layouts and the print BEAUTIFULLY. (BTW I don't work for them or anything.) OK what else, I drive an 08 Jet Stream Blue Corvette Convertible. I have 9 grandchildren, 7 children, 6 Yorkies, 1 husband, work full time running a 2 attorney & me office and doing all the grunt work for them. My favorite cities are Key West, New Orleans & Tampa. I LOVE to travel & take pictures. Have about 100,000 pix of both types. Trying to get all the hard copy pictures scanned in but holy canoli that is a chore. Also, I do genealogy and love that too. Use to read but ran out of time for that. Addicted to Fox & Friends and the news. My favorite TV shows are Idol, My Name is Earl, Life, New Amsterdam, anything that makes me laugh, I love to go see comedians, we are seeing Larry the Cable Guy again on 5/16. Just saw Ron White (again) in Feb. And Frank Caliento ("John Madden") in March. OK, that is a lot but if you really would like to know more about me just go to the following:

http://www.jactree.com
http://jactree.blogspot.com/
http://flickr.com/photos/karrelbuck/
http://www.myspace.com/karrelbuck

or Google "karrelbuck" or "karrel"

My companies are Another Peace of My Mind, The Jacaranda Tree, Skuttlebutt Designs and Karrel (all registered in Florida), the are about finding self awareness and peacefulness, Quilting, Fabric Art Personalized, Jeans and clothing and Digital Designs. I am also trying to get back into web designing and will be posting a VLOG SOON!

I am looking forward to knowing you all and seeing your wonderful work. I will post something tonight.